Design examples of models and build prints. From cabinets, custom pieces, and remodel work.
Items for input on final product:
Desired completion time and budget, purpose, theme, special needs, and/or functions.
Process: Initial concepts to Final concept.
1. Basic design parameters, layout/shape, general dimensions, research, and possible options.
2. Required function, detail and space allocation.
3. Added function or detail past required; lighting, accessories, and/or alternative function or options.
4. Style and material choices; look and feel.
5. Final design; completed design with model and associated drawings, build quote.
Design updates include advancements in process represented in email communication and drawing packets.